Thursday, April 21, 2011

the date

It all began as an innocent “Come over to my house and watch movies evening”.

After a few glasses of wine, we sat on the couch, chatting and touching each other lightly. We definitely had chemistry, and I was quite excited when I was asked over.

I wore my favorite black silk dress, underneath a black lace garter belt with tiny pink bows, lace top stockings with seams down the back, pink lacy silk panties, 5” tall heels, a pink and black silk bra, a crystal necklace and long dangly rhinestone earrings. A crystal encrusted black silk flower in my fuchsia hair topped off my attire. My skin lightly scented.

After we chatted for a bit you asked me if I wanted to play a fun game? I wondered what this game involved since you did not reveal what this game might be. My smile was met with yours. We sat there smiling at each other in silence holding our palms against each other.

I excused myself to go to the wash room and as I walked out of the living room into the dark hallway, I looked around for a clue of what sort of game you had in mind. No games were to be found.

After I was done in the wash room, I walked back out into the hallway, I was startled by your arms wrapping around me from behind.

At first I felt very warm and comforted until I felt a stun gun being held to me, dropping me to the floor. My heart raced and I struggled to catch my breath. You followed me to the ground, cradling my body as it went limp.

My hands were then bound behind me as your body held me down. The stun gun used again to gain my compliance.

You roll me over and hold your hand on my throat, with the weight of your body and strength of your legs spreading my legs farther apart in the hallway.

Your other hand pulls my dress up to reveal the tops of my stocking covered thighs, bare skin, and panties. "Oh look what we have here" you say as I am struggling to regain my breath. My heart is racing.

A knife in your hand slowly cuts through my delicate panties reveling my sex.

A smile on your face.

I try to resist and struggle with all my strength but cannot. I am threatened again with the stun gun pressed up against my sex. Tears flow from my eyes and my mascara runs. I am shaking.

My moist eyes glimmer and look into yours.

Your grip around my neck tightens. My panties are stuffed into my mouth to muffle any pleading I might try with my shortened breath.

My skin is warm and moist and my heart racing.

What did I get myself into?

How far will this go?

A collar is then fastened to my neck, a small lock clicking the latch shut. A chain locked into place in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment